Single Slider Tilt windows are a great combination of stylish looks and excellent functionality. The window slides horizontally between the two fixed sashes within the frame, which makes this product ideal for narrow openings or home sides.
Looking from the outside, Single Slider Tilt windows typically slide from left to right, but if you would like your window to slide in the opposite direction, please let us know about it when you place your order.
These windows are easily cleaned from the inside, as the sash is slightly flexible and tilts in to facilitate proper maintenance. They are also equipped with an opening half screen on the end, which can be easily removed for cleaning purposes.
- 3 1/4" fusion-welded frame and sash for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- horizontal operating sash tilts in, permitting easy exterior cleaning from inside
- 3/4" double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- fully interlocking sash to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- screens are available on end operators only (end vent)
- standard pocket sill (welded) with interior drainage channel
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for security
- double locks over 30 inches in Height
- die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system