Casement windows are typically used for living rooms and bedrooms, or for any other rooms you would like a large view of the outside for. Window frames are designed in such way to offer unobstructed view, from top to bottom. This also ensures proper ventilation and makes casement windows a perfect fit to larger openings.
Casement windows are hinged on the side, and as you open the window the sash swings outwards on either side, depending on whatever you need or fits the room. The maximum window opening is 90 degree wide; therefore, cleaning will never be a hassle. Alternatively, the easy-clean screen can be removed for easy and effective maintenance.
- 3 1/4" fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- 3/4" double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- triple co-extruded weather-strip sealing for added insulation value
- 90 degree sash opening lets you clean easily from inside
- easy-clean, removable overlap internal screen
- Premium hardware for effortless operation
- multi-point locking system provides additional security
- available with double or triple pane Solar Solutions glazing options