Our clients usually opt out for and end vent slider if they wish to go ahead with a sliding window option while the opening is larger than 72 inches. Our end vent sliders are the best alternative if the physical opening space is way too large for a regular open-end window design.
End vent sliders are also a popular choice of clients looking for a more cost effective Casement window appearance in newly built projects. Operating sashes can be found at both ends of the end vent slider window. J ust like in any similar products we offer, sashes tilt to provide more comfort and easier cleaning.
- 3 1/4" fusion-welded frame and sash for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- 3/4" double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- fully interlocking sash to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- triple weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for total air and water tightness
- removable screen
- standard pocket sill (welded) with interior drainage channel
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for security
- double locks over 30" width
- die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system
- low profile design with narrow frame for maximum glass surface