As functionality is necessary, but not sufficient, awning windows must be a match to your home’s overall style and architecture. Awning windows typically swing out and upwards and are usually hinged at the top.
The Awning windows in our collection allow a 45 degree opening from the bottom, therefore giving the room a proper airing. Our Awning windows are also equipped with a protective shield against rain, and are easily cleaned thanks to the removable screen.
- 3 1/4" fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- 3/4" double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- triple co-extruded weather-strip sealing for added insulation value
- top-mounted sash hinge allows 45 degree opening from bottom
- easy-clean, removable overlap internal screen
- low profile fold down hardware for effortless operation
- double multi-point locking system provides additional security
- available with double or triple pane Solar Solutions glazing options
- Premium hardware for effortless operation