Our clients usually opt out for and end vent slider if they wish to go ahead with a sliding window option while the opening is larger than 72 inches. Our end vent sliders are the best alternative if the physical opening space is way too large for a regular open-end window design.
End vent sliders are also a popular choice of clients looking for a more cost effective Casement window appearance in newly built projects. Operating sashes can be found at both ends of the end vent slider window. Just like in any similar products we offer, sashes tilt to provide more comfort and easier cleaning.
- 3 1/4" fusion-welded frame and sash for strength
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- 3/4" double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- fully interlocking sash to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- triple weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for total air and water tightness
- removable screen
- standard pocket sill (welded) with interior drainage channel
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for security
- double locks over 30" width
- die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system
- low profile design with narrow frame for maximum glass surface